WIFI (250 Mbps), Laptop friendly work space, A table or desk with space for a laptop and a chair that’s comfortable to work in, Dryer, In the building, free TV and Amazon Fire Stick, Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper, Washer and Dryer, Dishwasher, Air Conditioning, Heating and Central heating and AC, Window AC in upstairs bedrooms.
Living room with family friendly apps on TV, Bathtub, Room-darkening shades
Free parking on premises, Single level entry, No stairs to home, Free street parking
Space where guests can cook their own meals, Coffee maker, Cooking basics, Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper, Dishes and silverware, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher
Smart lock, keyed bedroom locks, Private entrance, Separate street or building entrance
Luggage drop off allowed, Long term stays allowed, Long term stays allowed, Allow stay for 28 days or more
Hangers, Hair dryer, Shampoo and Conditioner, Bed linens, Extra pillows and blankets
BBQ grill, Patio or balcony, Garden or backyard
Fire extinguisher, Carbon monoxide detector, Smoke detector, First aid kit
Free TV: local antenna channels maybe affected by atmosphere conditions.
Amazon Fire Stick- Wide assortment of apps, Netflix and You Tube. (no downloads requiring payment)
Be sure to sign out of any service you use your credentials to sign in while staying here.
A link is at the very bottom of the page under GUIDEBOOK or you can copy and paste this url link now.
We encourage you to browse this guidebook and let us know how you like it and if you would like to add any location the guidebook for other guests to enjoy.
Enjoy a campfire either at one of our 2 campfire pits or enjoy a fire on the deck with your chimenea.
Enjoy meals cooked over a campfire, make some Smores or just relax and let the warmth of the fire relax you while gazing at the stars.
Wood provided and additional firewood can be purchased in Leon Springs at HEB, Walmart or Valero gas station.
David’s place was fantastic. Very clean and it felt like home with everything you needed. In a great location, right near heaps of great places to eat! David was very accommodating and helpful
checking in regularly to make sure I had everything I needed. Would definitely stay here again!
Very inviting space, comfortable, beautiful scenery.
Really nice for a private getaway. It's a really quiet and relaxing place.
Great stay, very spacious and Dave is easy to contact. Thank you!
Loved this home!! Beautiful location , lovely clean and cozy home . Easy check in . We will definitely book here again .
Alexa was fun
Location, Location, Location and serene neighborhood was perfect. We love the quietness but just minutes away from everything and not far from downtown SA. Great workout running thru the safe neighborhood with rolling hills. The house was clean, cozy and beds were comfortable. Dave was excellent host. We booked at the last minute and he was very accommodating.
Great place, great location! Very convenient to get to the city, all while relaxing in the hill country!
Dave was an excellent host. He gave us tons of information on the home that made it easy to feel comfortable. The area is perfect as we were only 20-30 minutes away from the places we were going during the weekend. The neighborhood was very quiet and we felt very safe. Dave even put a note on my daughters bed that said Happy Birthday on it with the number 3 all over it since I mentioned we were in San Antonio for her third birthday. It was such a sweet thought that my daughter absolutely loved! Would definitely consider staying there again if we are in town.
Wonderful place to stay! Exactly like the photos. Comfortable beds and lots of convenient amenities.
nice clean Place everything Everything is exactly what she puts on there is true. Everything is convenient for stores. Neighborhood is quiet.
Everything was great. Cute place. Good location. My daughters and I enjoyed our stay!
Very clean and comfortable home in a quiet neighborhood close to everything you'd want to do in San Antonio. Easy access to everything! Highly recommended!
This Airbnb set the bar high for all others. From all the small touches in terms of amenities to the cleanliness and location makes this a solid 5 star experience. If you are perusing options for an Airbnb stay stop right here and look no further.
We were so pleased with our stay here. It was cute, cozy, and clean, and we enjoyed the big backyard. Dave stocked the house with everything a guest might need, including baby/toddler supplies, and provided us helpful tips for navigating the area. It was the perfect getaway!
Very pretty place. Quite and plenty of room.
Depending on the time or day and day of the week, you can jump on Interstate 10 and be at the famous Riverwalk in just about 25 minutes.
Yes, we are pet friendly. Service animals are always welcome, but therapy animals need to be approved by host before booking. Please let us know about the pet(s) you plan on bringing. Please note our property doesn’t have fencing so you should keep on leash since we do have wildlife on property from time to time.
Yes, we have pots and pans for you to cook up your meals.
Alexa is your personal Travel Assistant. You can ask for directions, check weather, ask for a recipe, find the closest restaurant, and much more. You can ask her to play music, stories, pod casts and many others. Alexa can turn on and off lights with a simple command (see your welcome email for instructions) you are not allowed to place orders requiring a purchase transaction, violations will incur a $25 fine. Have fun with Alexa when you come here.
Sure, you have the option to set up a Queen size air mattress in the bedroom or downstairs in the living room. They are pretty comfy and come with sheets, pillows and comforter. It has a built in air pump and just takes a few minutes to inflate. These are great for kids, teens and adults too. This adds two additional guests which brings you the maximum capacity for this listing.
Yes, they are close enough to be at the listing in about 5-15 minutes. Pricing depends where you are heading. Using ride-share can off set the parking, rental cars and gas as well as a safe way to get home after too many Margarita's.
Check with host first, there maybe a fire ban if conditions are too dry. If there is no burn ban, you are welcome to have a campfire in the provided camp fire areas. You can purchase firewood at HEB, Walmart or Valero. Do not cut any trees in yard although feel free to collect any twigs on the ground. Lighter fluid and a lighter is in the outdoor closet with the horseshoe handle. Don't leave fire unattended and extinguish before leaving area. No Bonn Fires allowed.
We are proud to offer you a guide book of just some of the great places to see and visit while here in San Antonio. The guidebook features extended information and pictures when selected and you can also save a item in a PLAN where you can refer back to during your stay. There are two slightly different versions to view the guidebook, one on the Airbnb app or your internet explorer. You can access the link in our Airbnb listing or our Cloud9extendedstay.com website where a link is at the very bottom of the page under GUIDEBOOK or you can copy and paste this URL link now. https://www.airbnb.com/s/guidebooks?refinement_paths=/guidebooks/753702 We encourage you to browse this guidebook and let us know how you like it and if you would like to add any location the guidebook for other guests to enjoy.
Yes, you can order meals using Uber Eats, Post Mates, Favor among others locally for delivery to your door. Many other restaurants offer delivery via their website as well. Walmart (Boerne Super Walmart) and HEB (Leon Springs) offer grocery delivery service with an account and advance ordering as well as express deliveries as well. You can also pick up at each store where they can bring items curbside for pick up.
Please take time and read …
• This property is a side by side townhouse that was built in 1974 and has well water and a septic system. It has seen many decades of use and may show its age from time to time but it offers it's guests a awesome place to relax and a yard that is wooded and has deer and other wildlife to enjoy. Both units are used for short term guests so be respectful when staying here. Unfenced yard.
• Please note every guest staying must be in your group and must be included in your booking. No guests are allowed to stay overnight without prior approval and payment. Maximum 4 guests in 2 bedrooms and 2 additional guests (using air mattress)
• Free WIFI- Internet Speeds 250Mbps-verified speed test.
We use a Eeros Mesh WIFI system for best performance.
• Don't unplug any devices since they are used to provide you the best comfort and reliability during your stay.
• Carport provided up to 2 vehicles and is a first come/serve basis. Maximum 6 vehicles allowed in parking area- stay off grass as there is a septic system here.
• Wipe shoes before entering, especially on wet days and then remove your shoes.
• Porch lights and driveway floodlights are on a timer- please don't turn off.
• ⚠ Pet Policy. - $50 non-refundable fee ⚠
must be approved and paid to the host prior to arrival. (service animals always welcomed)
• No parties PERIOD.
• QUIET TIME 10PM TO 7 AM.
• Chimenea is provided on the deck for your use. Campfires pits are located at 2 locations. One located towards the well house with 2 benches and one down by the cabin in the woods at the far end. No campfires during burn ban (ask host for current burn ban condition) Limited firewood and fire starter cubes are provided and additional wood can be purchased at HEB or Valero Gas station in town. OK to collect any branches on ground- don't cut any live branches.
• BBQ supplies located inside outside storage area located between 2 AC units with horse shoe handle- return when finished BBQing.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property, including TV or internet downloads.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help. :)
• No smoking or vaping indoors - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Your smart lock is time sensitive. Check in is 3:00 pm and check out is 12:00 pm
• Return all keys. Lost key $25 charge. Host has emergency key.
• The side by side Townhouse bedroom's and full bath are on the second floor. There is one flight of stairs. Both units are short term rentals.
• Since we manage remotely, we have Ring door bell with video capabilities when needed.
Enjoy your stay.
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in.
No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.