Please take time and read …
• This property is a side by side townhouse that was built in 1974 and has well water and a septic system. It has seen many decades of use and may show its age from time to time but it offers it's guests a awesome place to relax and a yard that is wooded and has deer and other wildlife to enjoy. Both units are used for short term guests so be respectful when staying here. Unfenced yard.
• Please note every guest staying must be in your group and must be included in your booking. No guests are allowed to stay overnight without prior approval and payment. Maximum 4 guests in 2 bedrooms and 2 additional guests (using air mattress)
• Free WIFI- Internet Speeds 250Mbps-verified speed test.
We use a Eeros Mesh WIFI system for best performance.
• Don't unplug any devices since they are used to provide you the best comfort and reliability during your stay.
• Carport provided up to 2 vehicles and is a first come/serve basis. Maximum 6 vehicles allowed in parking area- stay off grass as there is a septic system here.
• Wipe shoes before entering, especially on wet days and then remove your shoes.
• Porch lights and driveway floodlights are on a timer- please don't turn off.
• ⚠ Pet Policy. - $50 non-refundable fee ⚠
must be approved and paid to the host prior to arrival. (service animals always welcomed)
• No parties PERIOD.
• QUIET TIME 10PM TO 7 AM.
• Chimenea is provided on the deck for your use. Campfires pits are located at 2 locations. One located towards the well house with 2 benches and one down by the cabin in the woods at the far end. No campfires during burn ban (ask host for current burn ban condition) Limited firewood and fire starter cubes are provided and additional wood can be purchased at HEB or Valero Gas station in town. OK to collect any branches on ground- don't cut any live branches.
• BBQ supplies located inside outside storage area located between 2 AC units with horse shoe handle- return when finished BBQing.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property, including TV or internet downloads.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help. :)
• No smoking or vaping indoors - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Your smart lock is time sensitive. Check in is 3:00 pm and check out is 12:00 pm
• Return all keys. Lost key $25 charge. Host has emergency key.
• The side by side Townhouse bedroom's and full bath are on the second floor. There is one flight of stairs. Both units are short term rentals.
• Since we manage remotely, we have Ring door bell with video capabilities when needed.
Enjoy your stay.
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in.
No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
Everything was great. Cute place. Good location. My daughters and I enjoyed our stay!
Alexa was fun
David’s place was fantastic. Very clean and it felt like home with everything you needed. In a great location, right near heaps of great places to eat! David was very accommodating and helpful checking in regularly to make sure I had everything I needed. Would definitely stay here again!
Loved this home!! Beautiful location , lovely clean and cozy home . Easy check in . We will definitely book here again .
Really nice for a private getaway. It's a really quiet and relaxing place.
Very pretty place. Quite and plenty of room.
Very clean and comfortable home in a quiet neighborhood close to everything you'd want to do in San Antonio. Easy access to everything! Highly recommended!
This Airbnb set the bar high for all others. From all the small touches in terms of amenities to the cleanliness and location makes this a solid 5 star experience. If you are perusing options for an Airbnb stay stop right here and look no further.
Wonderful place to stay! Exactly like the photos. Comfortable beds and lots of convenient amenities.
Very inviting space, comfortable, beautiful scenery.
Location, Location, Location and serene neighborhood was perfect. We love the quietness but just minutes away from everything and not far from downtown SA. Great workout running thru the safe neighborhood with rolling hills. The house was clean, cozy and beds were comfortable. Dave was excellent host. We booked at the last minute and he was very accommodating.
Dave was an excellent host. He gave us tons of information on the home that made it easy to feel comfortable. The area is perfect as we were only 20-30 minutes away from the places we were going during the weekend. The neighborhood was very quiet and we felt very safe. Dave even put a note on my daughters bed that said Happy Birthday on it with the number 3 all over it since I ...
Great stay, very spacious and Dave is easy to contact. Thank you!