Peaceful and quiet property. Enjoyed the snow coming down, a rare sight for San Antonio. Will be back soon. Thanks
The location and everything about this property is awesome. Room and accommodations were great.
Peaceful and quiet property in the hill country of San Antonio. Clean and exceeded expectations. Dave is a very informative and professional host.
We are looking forward to your stay here. You have chosen a shared stay with a private bedroom. We would like to offer some additional house rules while staying here.
Please respectful of other guests that maybe staying in the same listing. Everyone is visiting for one reason or another. Many guests have made friends while staying here and we hope your stay is the best it can be.
Here are some additional house rules.
1. Your bedroom door will have a programmable smart lock- See welcome email for code and instructions.
2. We are bug and pest free so no food or drink in bedrooms. No smoking or vaping indoors or within 20 feet of door entrance. Don’t discard butts on ground. Violations will incur a $100 cleaning fee.
3. Keep bedroom clean and keep trash in provided trash cans and deposit trash in outside trash can by carport.
4. Your Room has a TV with free TV channels and Amazon Fire Stick. Some Free TV channels maybe affected by atmospheric conditions from time to time. If you sign into apps, such as Netflix, using your credentials, please remember to sign out when checking out.
5. You have central AC and heating and we suggest keeping curtains closed during your stay to keep room temps from becoming uncomfortable. You also have a window AC unit to supplement your temperature control. You can assist the temp control with the ceiling fan and optional oscillating fan.
6. A set of towels is provided in your room as well as bathroom. Additional towels are located in hall closet. Extended guests are welcome to do your own wash in the laundry room. Complementary laundry detergent provided. ( wash whites separately - use bleach on whites only)
7. Bathroom- keep clean and remove toiletries and keep in your bedroom. Place wet towels on towel rack hung on back of door in your bedroom.
8. Kitchen- cook and clean dishes every time you prepare meals- dry and return dishes and pans to cabinets after each meal. Please refrain preparing extreme dishes that can cause smoke and lingering smells after cooking.
9. Refrigerator- store your items in selected areas allocated for your items. Remove all items when checking out.
10. Trash Day- Trash day is every week on Tuesday at 8am, so it is your responsibility to roll the brown trash can to the mailbox area MONDAY EVENING. Return trash can to carport area after pickup has been made.
11. Use your smart lock to enter and exit unit. Lock every time you come and go.
12. No guests or overnight stays without host approval. Violation of this rule will be a $50 charge. No parties.
13. Quiet time is 10:00pm-7:00 am.
14. The covered carport is available on a first come/serve basis.
Violation of these or other house rules maybe grounds to cancelation of your stay and ask you to vacate without refund. Please see listing for the other house rules for this listing.
Extended stay guests of 45 nights or more will have the bedroom cleaned every 30 days at no charge. Bedding will be either washed or exchanged during cleaning. You can request additional cleanings for $50 with a 3 day notice, subject to cleaners scheduling.
We want your stay to be fun and memorable and if you have any question or concerns please contact me by text anytime at 210-243-6194.
Dave, Your Host
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.