Please take time and read......
• Please note every human in your group must be included in the guest numbers so I don't exceed my maximum capacity of 6 people. 4 guests and 2 additional guests with free queen air mattress and bedding.
. GVTC Speeds -Download 98.60 Mbps- Upload 94.88 Mbps by www.speedtest.net
I do not have a 'children stay free' policy.
Every person in your group must be included in the guest numbers regardless of age. My policy is that guests of any age are charged the same. Therefore Airbnb's system will not calculate the correct guest numbers and accommodation fee when they're under 2's included. To manually override this, enter children under 2 as though they were in the 2-12 category. This will make sure you know exactly what you'll be charged BEFORE you book.
• Wipe shoes before entering, especially on wet days and then remove your shoes.
• All guests pay, regardless of age.
• ⚠Pet Policy. ⚠
must be approved by host prior to booking and arrival
(service animals always welcomed)
- No exotic animals
-only one dog allowed-
-must be house trained-
-must be crated when leaving alone- (rent large crate $10/day)-
-do not leave dog tied up outdoors if you leave for the day,
-must stay off furniture,
-cleanup after your dog outdoors,
-$100 fee will be charged for soiled carpeting messes-
-damages for replacement of damaged items to furniture or other household items will be billed at end of stay and submitted to you and Airbnb will enforce damage claim-
-no agressive breeds,
-no barking when left alone ( you will receive one warning, the second time you will be asked to leave or board your dog off property),
-other guests and myself are staying here too,
-we don't have a fenced yard,
-must be kept on lease when outdoors- deer and other dogs are in neighborhood, -we do offer a zip line for your dog, but we need you to be present at all times when on zip line,
-must be approved by host prior to arrival
-(service animals always welcomed)
-⚠booking my airbnb means you agree and will abide with my house manual and Pet Policy⚠
• No parties, no outside visitors or overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
. Campfires only if there is no burn ban (ask host for current burn ban condition) Firewood can be purchased at HEB or Valero Gas station
. BBQ supplies located inside outside storage area located between 2 AC units with horse shoe handle- return when finished BBQing.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. Including downloads.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help. :)
• No smoking or vaping - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Ask about additional bedding available for a fee
• Return all keys. Lost key $25 charge. Host has emergency key.
The Townhouse bedroom and full bath are on the second floor of a private house. There is one flight of stairs.
Since we manage remotely, we have Ring door bell with video capabilities when needed.
Enjoy your stay and I'm here if you need anything.
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
Nice place to stay
location was nice and only about 30 min from all tourist attractions, but the cleanliness was not up to our par.
Quaint space. Was exactly what we needed & in the perfect location for our trip, without the hustle & bustle of a hotel.
Dave's place is comfy and quiet. Close enough to shopping and restaurants but far enough to see the stars and enjoy a quiet night. I would stay here again next time I travel there.
We had an amazing stay!