Clean , comfty place , quite at night, very good details he left for all his guest.
This place was so cute and relaxing to stay at. As the other reviews mentioned, there are thoughtful touches throughout which made it stress free. We were traveling with 2 small kids and Kelley left a bathroom stool, 2 kids chairs, and other stuff to make it easy, as well as letting me know how to access the tv shows they are obsessed with. There were also several cute sitting areas (some outside) making it easy for us to eat separately together with our parents, who we came to visit during the pandemic. I loved that she included yummy coffee and there were plenty of dishes so we didn’t have to run the dishwasher constantly. Same for the towels - somehow I used nearly every washcloth (see: 2 young kids) but I didn’t *have* to do laundry in the middle of our weeklong stay. The space was also cutely decorated so much that I was inspired to buy some new lamps for my house. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
We were so pleased with our stay here. It was cute, cozy, and clean, and we enjoyed the big backyard. Dave stocked the house with everything a guest might need, including baby/toddler supplies, and provided us helpful tips for navigating the area. It was the perfect getaway!
Very homey and cozy place. Clean and a good neighborhood. Will stay again if we are ever in town again.
Dave's place was the most exquisite ,yet comfy home we’ve stayed at. Everything was clean and orderly. We appreciate all the helpful labels in the house and felt relaxed our whole stay. The decorations were a beautiful touch and made the stay that much more enjoyable. We definitely will come back again!
We stayed on the 4th of July weekend. The house was great and close to freeway. It is located in a great spot for all your tourist needs. The owners were awesome and since we forgot our sons pack n play, they brought us an extra one to make it easier for us. Great communication and very prompt response. Highly recommend this home.
A small, beautiful home in a peaceful neighborhood. Kelley is responsive and had always shown good hospitality. Definitely will keep this place in mind, the next time I want to take my family to San Antonio.
This house was amazing. It has all the amenities of a hotel with the feeling of being in a home. It is also very kid and baby friendly!
Great location, great price, host was sweet and checked in with us, things in house were very clean and labeled, over all a great stay! Thanks Dave!
Way better than we expected !! Every attraction is close by !! 100% recommend this home to everyone !!
This cozy little home was perfect for our wknd getaway at S.A. Each of us had our own room and bed. There wasn't anything that we needed. All items were provided (pots, pans, supplies for kitchen and bathroom). The neighborhood was safe and quiet. Everything was within 10 miles from us. I would definitely use this home again.
This house is absolutely perfect! All the luxury of a hotel with the comfort of a home. It felt very safe - big deal for a single traveler - and very cozy. There were so many practical and thoughtful touches throughout the house, I felt at home immediately. Five stars, two thumbs up, 10/10!
Wonderful place to stay! Exactly like the photos. Comfortable beds and lots of convenient amenities.
Super cozy and homey. It’s secluded so hanging around the campfire outside with company was amazing, also the axis deer that hang around is an attraction. I would definitely stay here again, owner is responsive and offered to help make place more accommodating any chance he could.
Stayed 5 days at Dave’s place. It was a cozy nice little duplex
Please take time and read …
• This property is a side by side townhouse that was built in 1974 and has well water and a septic system. It has seen many decades of use and may show its age from time to time but it offers it's guests a awesome place to relax and a yard that is wooded and has deer and other wildlife to enjoy. Both units are used for short term guests so be respectful when staying here. Unfenced yard.
• Please note every guest staying must be in your group and must be included in your booking. No guests are allowed to stay overnight without prior approval and payment. Maximum 4 guests in 2 bedrooms and 2 additional guests (using air mattress)
• Free WIFI- Internet Speeds 250Mbps-verified speed test.
We use a Eeros Mesh WIFI system for best performance.
• Don't unplug any devices since they are used to provide you the best comfort and reliability during your stay.
• Carport provided up to 2 vehicles and is a first come/serve basis. Maximum 6 vehicles allowed in parking area- stay off grass as there is a septic system here.
• Wipe shoes before entering, especially on wet days and then remove your shoes.
• Porch lights and driveway floodlights are on a timer- please don't turn off.
• ⚠ Pet Policy. - $50 non-refundable fee ⚠
must be approved and paid to the host prior to arrival. (service animals always welcomed)
• No parties PERIOD.
• QUIET TIME 10PM TO 7 AM.
• Chimenea is provided on the deck for your use. Campfires pits are located at 2 locations. One located towards the well house with 2 benches and one down by the cabin in the woods at the far end. No campfires during burn ban (ask host for current burn ban condition) Limited firewood and fire starter cubes are provided and additional wood can be purchased at HEB or Valero Gas station in town. OK to collect any branches on ground- don't cut any live branches.
• BBQ supplies located inside outside storage area located between 2 AC units with horse shoe handle- return when finished BBQing.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property, including TV or internet downloads.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help. :)
• No smoking or vaping indoors - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Your smart lock is time sensitive. Check in is 3:00 pm and check out is 12:00 pm
• Return all keys. Lost key $25 charge. Host has emergency key.
• The side by side Townhouse bedroom's and full bath are on the second floor. There is one flight of stairs. Both units are short term rentals.
• Since we manage remotely, we have Ring door bell with video capabilities when needed.
Enjoy your stay.
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.